Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2
- It comes with a Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X display measuring 7.6 inches. This display has a resolution of 1768 pixels by 2208 pixels. The cover has a display measuring 6.23 inches with a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and a resolution of 816 x 2260 pixels.
- This smartphone is equipped with Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ chipset built with the 7nm process. This processor is paired with a whopping 12GB of RAM
- It has 256GB onboard storage space. It does not have a MicroSD slot.
- This device has three camera lenses at the back. The primary camera is 12 megapixels and it is accompanied by a 12 megapixels ultra-wide lens and a 12 megapixels telephoto lens.
- The front-facing camera is single. It consists of a 10 megapixels wide lens and the cover camera that is a wide 10 megapixels lens.
- This smartphone comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Other sensors include accelerometer, gyro, barometer, compass, proximity, ANT+
Bixby natural language commands and dictation, and Samsung DeX (desktop experience support).
- This device is powered by a 4500mAh Li-Po battery. It supports 25W fast charging, 11W fast wireless charging, and 4.5 reverse charging.
- Three-color options are available in Kenya – Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black, and Thom Browne Edition.
- 7.6 inches; Cover Display: 6.23 inches
- Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+)
- Android 10, One UI 2.5
- 12GB RAM
- 256GB storage
- Back: Triple 12MP + 12MP + 12MP
- Front: Single 10MP; Cover Camera: 10MP
- 4500mAh battery
- Colors: Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black, Thom Browne Edition
- 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G
- Model: SM-F916B