Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 4G
- It comes with an IPS LCD display measuring 6.9 inches. This display has a resolution of 1440 pixels by 3200 pixels.
- This smartphone is equipped with Exynos 9 Octa 990 chipset built with the 7nm manufacturing process. This processor is paired with 12GB of RAM
- It has 256GB onboard storage space.
- This device has three camera lenses at the back. The primary camera is 108 megapixels and it is accompanied by a 12 megapixels periscope telephoto lens and a 12 megapixels ultrawide lens.
- The front-facing camera is 10 megapixels.
- The smartphone comes with an under-display optical fingerprint scanner. Other sensors include accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer, and proximity.
- This device is powered by a 4500mAh Li-Po battery. It supports 45W fast charging.
- Three color options are available in Kenya – Mystic Bronze and Mystic Black and Mystic White.
- 6.9 inches
- Exynos 9 Octa 990
- Android 10, One UI 2.5
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB storage
- Back: Triple 108MP + 12MP + 12MP
- Front: Single 10MP
- 4500mAh battery
- Colors: Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black, Mystic White
- 2G, 3G, 4G